For those who don’t know, iREB puts your iDevice in a temporary jailbroken state so that you can restore the custom IPSW cooked by PwnageTool or Sn0wbreeze without any restore errors. Usage of iREB v4.0.x/4.1 is extremely simple, just put your device in DFU mode, launch iREB 4.0.x-4.1-RC2.exe, select your device and leave the rest on iREB. When you get white or red screen on your device, start iTunes and restore the custom IPSW using (Shift+Restore) on Windows or (ALT+Restore) on Mac OS X.

iDevices Supported by iREB v4.0.x/4.1:

iPhone 4
iPhone 3GS (Old+New Bootrom)
iPhone 3G
iPhone 2G
iPod Touch 1G
iPod Touch 2G (MB+MC Model)
iPod Touch 3G
iPod Touch 4G
iPad
Apple TV 2G

Download Links:

Download iREB v4.0.x/4.1 RC2 for Windows
Download iTunes 10.1 for Windows and Mac OS X

15 Responses to Download iREB v4.0.x/4.1 to Fix 1015, 16xx Error During iOS 4.1 Custom IPSW Restore on iPhone 4/3GS/3G/2G, iPod Touch 4G/3G/2G/1G, iPad & Apple TV

1. riad says:

i hope it fix my phone

2. rob says:

clicking make it rain iphone shows connecting to i tunes and stays there! what should i do i have given the device at least ten minutes? how do i install firmware to device

3. mcnabby says:

I have tried iREB v4.0.x/4.1 so many times however itunes gives me the same MSG “1015” what should i do????/
    plz help

4. TheBigDude says:

Its all fake, there’s nothing such as 1015 error fixer >.<

5. sohail says:

I have tried iREB v4.0.x/4.1 so many times however itunes gives me the same MSG “1015″ what should i do????/
    plz help

6. ireb user says:

i am trying to download IREB but its not allowing me!…can u give me another link or website i can go to download it!!….ASAP plz…

7. Al says:

plz help

8. Abbey says:

IReb V4 cannot be downloaded. Could you please link me to another site to download

9. guylain says:

i have tried for many times but in wine plese help

10. Angle says:

finally i managed to fix my ipad. took some of my time and patience

11. AIG says:

1015 error…lame

12. of course like your website however you have to check the spelling on quite a few of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling issues and I to find it very troublesome to tell the truth however I will surely come again again.

13. It’s really a cool and helpful piece of info. I am glad that you simply shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.