With the NAVIGON MobileNavigator you can transform your iPhone into a fully functional mobile navigation system that is every bit as good as the multi-award-winning personal navigation devices from NAVIGON in terms of its user-friendliness and features.
Thanks to a faithful adaptation of the menu functions, the NAVIGON MobileNavigator fits in seamlessly with the operating concept of the iPhone. The application includes the latest map material from the market leader NAVTEQ
“It has arguably the most user-friendly interface and the best 3-D imaging” – Vedomosti (in cooperation with The Wall Street Journal)
“Navigon is the fastest GPS application – it runs like clockwork even on iPhone 3G.” – iphoneapps.ru
This application can be run directly on any iPhone 3G or 3G S. It is also possible to install it on first-generation iPhones or an iPod touch. However, additional accessories are required for GPS navigation on these devices!
Features and range of functions:
– Simple, intuitive user interface
– Can be used in portrait and landscape format
– Precise voice announcements
– Intelligent address entry
– Real signpost display
– Speed Assistant with adjustable audio-visual warning
– Route planning function with multiple interim destinations
– Automatic Day and night mode for map display
– Direct access and navigation to contacts saved in the iPhone’s address book
– The latest NAVTEQ map material
– Navigation is automatically resumed after an incoming phone call
– 2D and 3D map displays (bird’s-eye view)
– Quick access to user-defined POIs in the area and along the route
– Call POI function
– POI filter
– Take Me Home function with a single click
– Integrated iPod control
– Location sharing via Email
– Automatic language selection depending on the iPhone’s user language
IF YOU ENCOUNTER DIFFICULTIES REGARDING THE GPS RECEPTION OF YOUR IPHONE PLEASE CHECK THE FAQ SECTION AT OUR WEB SITE www.navigon.com/iPhone.
Whether in the car, by bike or on foot, NAVIGON hopes you have fun navigating!
What’s new in Version 1.4.0
– Enhanced Pedestrian Navigation
– Google Local Search
– Coordinate Input