How to Restore Your iPhone, iPad Without Losing Jailbreak
Compatible with all jailbroken iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and iPad mini models running iOS 5.0 through 8.1.
- 5-10 minutes of your time!
- OpenSSH installed on your device
- A computer running Windows or Linux
New Download Pangu 8 for Mac 1.0.0 is released!
We have not tried the software but I think that everything is fine.
Pangu8 Mac 1.1.0
Pangu8 untether jailbreak is compatible with all devices for iOS 8/8.1
1. Integrate with Cydia 1.1.16 (Cydia fixed boot issue when using “Restore from Backup” feature)
As we announced yesterday the release of the firmware ios 8.1.1 beta has shown that no longer works with the untethered jailbreak Pangu8.
Rough translation: Apple has released iOS 8.1.1 beta to developers. After our tests, it has patched the jailbreak exploit. Anyone who wish to jailbreak, please seize the chance to upgrade to iOS 8.1 and do so before Apple officially releases iOS 8.1.1.
PS. This is one of the developers of Pangu team.
1. Fix the issue that launchd may drain cpu on 32bit devices.
2. Fix Safari reloading bug and occasionally crash problem.
3. Optimize jailbreak process.
4. Restore function now support iPad Air2/iPad Mini3.
Apple has released the beta version of iOS 8.1.1 for developers. Hopefully they can fix the many bugs of iOS 8. I do not want this update blocks the untethered jailbreak ios 8 issued by Pangu.
1. Bundle latest Cydia for iOS8.
2. Optimize jailbreak process.
3. Fix an issue that may cause MobileSafari to crash on 64bit devices.
4. Fix an issue that causes iMessage/SMS to fail to send images.
5. Respring is not required anymore to make Substrate working.
6. Pangu APP now with some useful functions.
7. Add English support
It’s official, Cydia has finally been updated to patch all of those pesky little bugs many have been experiencing after jailbreaking on iOS 8. The latest Cydia update targets the few who have been stuck in a bootloop after jailbreaking their device. Unfortunately this update won’t help those affected receive their data back but it will prevent any issues in the future. Cydia Substrate has also seen an update to 0.9.5016 which improves underlying stability and compatibility of iOS 8 with Cydia. It’s nice to see all of this coming together into a very stable and usable jailbreak.
Update Pangu Untether 0.2 jailbreak iOS 8 – 8.1 and fix a bug in iMessage, crashes of the Safari app and Cydia Substrate not loading after reboot
The new Untether 0.2 package fixes, among other things, a bug in iMessage, crashes of the Safari app and Cydia Substrate not loadingafter reboot, so if you have a couple of spare minutes, here’s how to install it.
Turning on the internet I found a novelty in the new community of Pangu Jailbreak, I contacted and who will always be up to date on news from our Untethered Jailbreak Apple devices: